Monday, July 20, 2020

Benefits of Getting an IT Certification Online

As someone with four kids and a full-time job, finding the time to schedule and travel to a testing center was HARD! Between dentist appointments, birthday parties and work obligations, I often had to wait to take my exam, even though I had studied and was ready. It's frustrating to be ready for an exam but unable to take it because of time constraints.

Online testing solves this problem. I can take an IT certification exam from ANYWHERE, as long as it's quiet and distraction free (and meets a few other Pearson OnVUE requirements). This means I can take it at work, at school and, my favorite, at home.
2. Familiar, Comfortable Environment

In my opinion, I have the best home office in the world. (You probably do, too!) I have my best study sessions in this office. Why? I designed it to be that way. It's the ultimate space for me to learn, study, lab and now … take an IT certification exam.

Taking an exam in the same environment where I did all my studying made it just a little bit easier. Again, testing centers are great, but they aren't home. They aren't familiar.
More Info: comptia it fundamentals salary

No comments:

Post a Comment