Friday, May 8, 2020

Start a Career in Cybersecurity

IT Instructor David Staples talks about getting into cybersecurity – by first learning the basics of IT and then gaining experience and certifications to prepare you for a specialized cybersecurity role.

So today we’re going to talk about how to get started with a career in cybersecurity. Before we get started, I do have to thank CompTIA for sponsoring this video. I really appreciate it. And thank you to all you guys who are watching, as well.

CompTIA and these types of sponsorships are the reason that I’m able to do things like what you see here. And I know it doesn’t look like much, but surprise, we recently bought a new house. And what you see here will turn into my office/YouTube studio.

It’s because of people just like you watching right now that have made these things possible. So really, I just want to say thank you to everyone, but especially thank you for CompTIA for sponsoring this particular video.

Now even though they’ve sponsored the video, they haven’t told me what to say, so all the opinions you see here are expressly my own. They haven’t given me any talking points or anything like that.

The panel shared insights into leadership experiences, analysed the changing nature of leadership, and weighed the different leadership styles fit for guests’ various types of workplaces and business. Broadfoot encouraged leaders to get in the trenches with their employees to collaborate on joint outcomes, and Bergl shared insight into how leaders can create unique and meaningful experiences for their teams, boosting morale and productivity.
More Info: comptia it fundamentals jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment