Thursday, February 6, 2020

Secrets Will Help You Pass the CompTIA A+ Exams

I think I know the CompTIA A+ exams. I’ve had a close relationship with the CompTIA A+ Certification dating back to the first time I took the exams way back in 1998.
Since then, I’ve helped close to a million people study for the two exams as an author, instructor and now as a Lynda.com contributor. Over the years, I’ve learned a number of tricks to help folks pass these two broad, but not very deep, tests. Here are my top seven “secrets” to help you knock the A+ exams out of the park.
That’s not the case. You can always retake an exam and no one cares – or even notices. I’ve failed almost one-third of my certification exams. If, for some reason you don’t pass one of the exams, you just cough up more cash and retake it.
The great Chinese general and philosopher Sun Tzu wrote in “The Art of War,” "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." To be sure, CompTIA certainly isn't our enemy, but we can still apply Tzu's teaching by downloading and studying the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exam blueprints.

More Info: a+ certification job opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment